Thursday, March 22, 2012

Frustration and a Little More About My Life....

Well something I may not told you about me is that I am bipolar, I have anxiety and depression, all of which are controlled with a slew of medications.  Well I just started on a new medication, and one of the side effects is weight gain.  I AM on a very low dose, considering there are much higher doses I could be on.  And There are no alternatives to this drug.  The Dr and I agreed that the benefits out weigh the risks, but I am still nervous.  I was on it in the past and had great results I am just hoping it didn't contribute to my weight. Plus on top of that I am being evaluated for something called Sjorgrens Syndrome.    Click on the link to learn more.  But more about that tomorrow or so.   
Also you might have noticed in my heading it says something about me moving and I have not mentioned it.  Well here it goes....
In June, my hubby son and I are moving from Philly to the sticks of Maine!!! Here is the story....(Big breath) The day of my surgery, my father in law passed away..(yea it sucked ass and made it a really weird and crappy recovery week) My MIL and FIL bought a house and moved from the Philly burbs to Maine about 2 years ago leaving everything behind...We have been having a bit of a problem with money lately, and have been stuck in a crappy little apt and want a better life for our son but haven't been able to afford it....MIL asks us to move to Maine with her to #1 help her take care of the house and stuff, #2 so we can save money for our own house and stuff #3 get out of this area, there have been numerous child louring and murders and crap not far from where we live lately. So it is 20-30 min west of portland maine. SOOO excited!!!
(Exhale)
I guess that about sums it up!!  I gotta get the rug rat ready for school!!  Have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment